Learn about the key drivers and critical pitfalls that determine program success or failure.
Managing large programs demands top-tier managers, achievable executive expectations, organizational buy-in, and the flexibility to adapt to dynamic circumstances. Furthermore these programs are immense in size, scope, complexity, and cost.
What could possibly go wrong?
Watch the P-R-O-G-R-A-M Management Reality Tour by Lewis Fowler Managing Partner and program management expert, Amy Fowler Stadler, to learn what you can do to analyze your organization's programs and keep them on target with strategic goals.
Find out more on why:
- Please stop treating programs like projects.
- ROI is the name of the game.
- Organizational change management will make the difference.
- Governance can make or break any program.
- Risk management supports successful landing of programs.
- Attributes of who is on the bus.
- Measure outcomes and progress to make sure progress is real.